LAUDA Hydro water baths made of high-quality stainless steel offer the right bath depth and opening for every application with bath volumes from 4 to 41 litres. All water baths offer a temperature range of up to 100 °C with a temperature constancy of ±0.1 K, so that applications in the boiling range are also possible. A TFT colour display ensures intuitive operation with a temperature display in °C and °F.
- Simple to operate water bath
- TFT display with clear display of all process data
- Setting and displaying temperature values in increments of 0.1°C.
- Setting the timer’s time values in hours (h) and minutes (min).
- Membrane keypad with concise symbols
- Digital setpoint adjustment
- Adjustable trigger points for over- and under-temperature alarms up to max. +/- 10 K
- Temperature display can be switched from °C to °F
- 1-point temperature controller
- Optical and acoustic alarm for low-level and over/under temperature
- as well as for sensor break/short-circuit
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature controller
- Three application-specific timer functions.
- Bath interior, cover, sieve plate and heating element are made of stainless steel.
- Bath vessel with drain valve
- Heat insulating lid made of stainless steel, double-walled with inner curvature
- prevents condensate from dripping back into the vessels
- Lid and perforated tray as standard.
Min. working temperature 25 °C
Max. working temperature 100 °C
Temperature stability 0.1 ± K