With its wide range of probes and cells, the TX-700 is the ideal tool for your texture analysis. Thanks to its touch screen directly displaying the curves, its method programming capability, storage and analysis of measurements, the TX-700 will integrate in laboratory and production area.
+ Integrated PT 100 temperature probe.
+ Direct visualization of curves.
+ Programming and saving of methods.
+ Memorization and data transfer.
+ Wide choice of probes and cells.
+ Interchangeable force sensors.
+ Height adjustable tray.
+ Function LIMS.
- TYPE OF INSTRUMENT : Texture Analyzer operating in Compression and Traction with 7” Touch screen
- CHOICE OF SENSORS : 10 N (1 kg), resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g) – 20 N (2 kg), resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g) – 50 N (5 kg), resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g) – 100 N (10kg), resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g) – 250 N (25 kg), resolution 0.01 N (1 g) – 500 N (50 kg), Resolution 0.01 N (1 g)
- SPEED RANGE : From 0.1 to 10 mm/s +/-0.2 %
- MOTION : Height: 330 mm / Resolution: 0.1 mm
- TEMPERATURE : Equipped with a PT100 sensor which indicates temperatures between -50°C to +300°C
- ACCURACY : +/- 0.5 % of the full scale
- DISPLAY : Strength – Speed – Distance – Temperature – Time – Measuring probe – Load sensor – Date/hour – Choice of force units: gram or Newton
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES :
- Probes ,
- Barcode reader with stand and cable.
- Touch screen protector
- Calibration Kit: 10-20N (Ref.150060) ; 50-100-250N (Ref.150070) ; 500N (Ref.150080).
- RheoTex software
- Load sensor: 10N (Ref : N150010) ; 20N (Ref : N150020) ; 50N (Ref : N150050) ; 100N (Ref : N150100) ; 250N (Ref : N150250) ;500N (Ref : N150500).
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY : An «operator» function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- LANGUAGES : French/English/Russian/Spanish/Turkish/German/Italian
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE : 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- PC CONNECTIONS : RS232 Port and USB
- PRINTER CONNECTION : USB Host Port – CompatiblePCL/5
- WHAT BENEFITS ARE THERE FOR YOU?
Integrated adjustable turntable: diam. 160 mm. Table for attaching inserts: 120 x 220 mm. Available Operating Modes: Compression– Relaxation –Traction – TPA Cycle – Penetrometry and relative compression mode also. Large selection of probes available and custom probes can be made with choice of material, shape and size according to your criteria. The TX-700 has a large 7’’ colour touch screen which allows comfortable use and optimal viewing of measurements. Storage of your measuring methods. Data can be backed up and exported using a USB key. External control thanks to the optional software.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT : D610 x W340 x H710 mm
- Weight: 25 kg
- What’s included
1 Interchangeable force sensor.
1 Temperature probe PT100 (-50°C à 300°C).
1 Height adjustable tray.
1 Touch screen stylus.
1 User manual.
1 Calibration and checking certificate.
1 Microfiber cloth.