Array rotary evaporator is an innovative pre-processing equipment that can simultaneously concentrate and process multiple samples. It consists of multiple miniRotar rotary evaporator units, a vacuum system, and a solvent condensation recovery system. It can greatly improve the experiment while realizing multiple sample processing. Room space utilization.
The multiple miniRotars equipped in the array rotary evaporator can be used at the same time and support independent operation. They can independently perform temperature setting, rotation speed adjustment, and vacuum release without interfering with the normal operation of other rotary evaporator units.
○ MiniRotar designs longitudinal rotating axis innovatively, reducing the product width to 25cm,
which is one third of traditional rotary evaporator. 1.8m standard fume hood can put up to 5 miniRotars, fully save the fume hood space.
Array Combination —— Improves Efficiency
○ Special connector design can keep multiple units working in parallel, sharing one Vacuum system and one Recovery system. Highly recommended on processing multiple samples at the same time to improve work efficiency.
○ Each miniRotar can set it’s own temperature, rotation speed and time, and can independently lift and lower the flask. MiniRotar 500s equips an independent quick release vacuum button, which can release the vacuum independently without interfering other rotary evaporator units.
Timing of evaporation —— Less Attention
○ MiniRotar500s can setting it’s working time according to users experience. Once time is up, miniRotar500s will automatically stop rotating and release vacuum, lift the flask to part from water bath, and automatically stop sample evaporation and concentration.
Double Protection —— Avoid Contamination
○ MiniRotar is equipped with a backflow prevention connector, which can avoid contamination of samples and ensure the accuracy of analysis results.