- Standardized warning labels in accordance with ISO 3864 and NF X08.003 standards, and with European directive 92/58/EEC.
- Adsorption capacity of active charcoal filter sand filtration system tested to NF X 15-211 – May 2009.
- Compliant with the public health code (articles R5132-66 and R5132-68).
- Electrical assembly complies with the requirements of the low voltage directive 2014/35/EU and EMC Directive 2014/30/EU.
- Equipment conforms to the requirements of IEC61010-1.
- Labopur® technology.
- Cabinets delivered ready to use.
- Self-contained cabinets for your safety.
- Elimination of hazardous fumes.
- No connection or evacuation required, no civil engineering solution.
- Immediate visibility of stored products.
- Perforated shelves to allow liquids to drain in the event of an accidental spill.
- Window for checking the presence of the filter adapted to your needs.
- High efficiency active charcoal filter specialised and treated according to the products stored and tested to NF X 15-211 standard.
- Anti-dust filter, 92% efficiency of particles > 3 μm.
- Easy replacement of the active charcoal filter.
- FILTRALARME 5 interface with touch screen for ergonomic operational management of the fume hood.
- 5 languages available: French – English – German – Spanish – Italian.
- Automatic air flow regulation.
- Air flow and hour meter displayed simultaneously.• The date of installation of the filter sand their types is indicated and visible during the operation of the fume hood.
• 15/10thsteelconstruction,double-walleddoors(AF1C:melamine frame).
- Large polycarbonate glass door(s) with key lock.
- White RAL 9010 and blue RAL 5015 polyester paint.
- Ventilationholes.‘‘Ventilation/filtration’’ compartment:
• Silent fan: CE 220-240 volts – 50 Hz; 202 m3/hour flow rate; 0.2 A; 47 watts; 49 dB(A) sound level (excluding air flow) with plug and cable.OPTIONS (see also table on next page) Additional shelvesActive charcoal filters:
The cabinets are delivered without active charcoal filter. You must select one from the table at the bottom of the next page according to the type of products you store and change them at least once a year.Filter saturation level control by REACTIVE TUBES:
• Use of a manual pump.
• Detection of the efficiency or saturation of the active charcoal filter by reading the tubes.