ChirascanTM is a modern, high performance circular dichroism(CD) spectrometer and thus a fast , sensitive, direct probe of the secondary structure, or conformation, of bio-molecules.
Chirascan™ is the next generation circular dichroism spectrometer, utilising the Applied Photophysics unique dual polarising prism monochromator. Light throughput is optimised such that the available wavelength bandwidth gives excellent far-UV performance and minimises sample requirement. The modern design of Chirascan™ incorporates individually sealed compartments so that nitrogen purging is rapid with minimal consumption. Chirascan™ is best in class for performance and cost of ownership
- Detailed structure analysis of biomolecules (proteins, RNA, DNA)
- Outstanding sensitivity delivers accurate, precise, quick results
- Powerful software for easy set-up, display and analysis
- Complete set of accessories maximizes scope of applications
- Low usage of consumables minimizes cost of ownership
Some of our ChirascanTM applications